Press Pass and Event Review Pass Application Guidelines
Click Here to Download Media Kit as PDF
- Working media must submit credential requests via email to email@example.com (please put “press pass request” in subject line) no later than 14 days before the event. Phone and social media messages will not be considered.
- Requests for media credentials must include a link to the media outlet you are representing, even if you are a freelancer. Your request should also include links to your content and your social media, and you should explain in your request how you plan to cover the show, who your audience is, and your expected reach.
- Requests for interviews with signing guests may not be considered unless they are received at least 30 days in advance.
- A limited amount of press passes are available per event, and media outlets must submit a new request for each show in order to be considered, unless they have been specifically invited back by a member of the Philly Show leadership.
- Press Passes are reserved for working print or online news organizations that produce and publish original content.
- On a case-by case basis, Event Review Passes (a complimentary ticket to the show) will be granted to content producers who wish to cover the main floor of the Philly Show. This pass/ticket does not include backroom access or access to guest signing or photo-op areas.
- We request that Press Pass and Event Review Pass holders produce content about the show, prior to the show, not just day-of, and that content captured at the show be properly credited.
- Branding guidelines, including but not limited to tags, hashtags and video backdrops, will be communicated by the Philly Show marketing team.
- A member of the Philly Show marketing team will be on hand at the event to assist with any questions or concerns and to coordinate any pre-approved athlete or celebrity interviews.
- Media outlets must adhere to the policies and directions given, including but not limited to:
- No approaching or interviewing signing guests without prior authorization
- No livestreaming from the signing arena or backroom without prior authorization
On the day of the event, approved Press Passes and Event Review Passes can be picked up at will-call.
The Philly Show reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation and revoke an issued media credential at any time. Media credentials are distributed on a case-by-case basis. Decisions are final and cannot be appealed.Please note: All media credentials are NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
To submit a request for media credentials, or if you have questions or need additional information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Attn. Philly Show Marketing Team” in the subject line.
Click HERE to access the online photo gallery.
Philly Sports Fan-Favorites among the Signing Guest Lineup at Nation’s Oldest Sports Card and Memorabilia Show December 2-4, 2022
For Immediate Release: The history of the Philadelphia Sports Card and Memorabilia Show, known today simply as “The Philly Show,” spans generations of Philadelphia area fans, attracting sports enthusiasts and collectors since the 1970s. The final of this year’s three Philly Shows will take place Friday December 2, Saturday December 3, and Sunday December 4, […]