Tips for Attending the Show
- Wear comfortable shoes! The Philly Show is 70,000+ square feet of trading cards, collectibles, memorabilia and more!
- Try to arrive at least 1 hour prior to the start of your first guests scheduled signing time. Signing times can be found here.
- Bring exact change if you have not pre-purchased admission tickets. This will help speed up the admission line and let everyone get access to the show floor faster!
- All pre-purchased tickets are available for pickup from the Will Call booth at the show. We do not mail advance tickets. The Will Call booth windows are located in the lobby of Hall A.
- Friday Sneak Peek Tickets allow entry to the show two hours prior to General Admission on Friday (Friday Sneak Peek Hours 1:00pm-8:00pm)
- Day Tickets are for attending one of the three days of the show during General Admission hours
- Weekend Tickets are for attending every day of the three days of the show during General Admission hours
- Athlete autograph tickets can be purchased on-line or at the show.
- Autograph Tickets are for only in-person attendance, click here for mail order information.
- On-line ticket sales end the Thursday before the show begins at 12:00 noon. Tickets for all signers will be available for purchase in-person from the Merchandise Booth at the show unless they have been posted as sold out.
- All advanced ticket orders will be available for pickup at the Will Call area at the front of the show. We do not mail advance tickets.
- If you have an item of your own that you would like signed but cannot attend our show, send it in to be completed as mail order! Please click below to visit our mail order guidelines page here.
- Autograph Tickets are for flats, baseballs, mini helmets, mini basketballs (unless noted otherwise in ticket description)
- Flats are flat items that are 16 x 20 inches or smaller, such as trading cards, photos, books, magazines, small posters, and pennants
- Premium Autograph Tickets are for flat items that are larger than 16 x 20 inches, full-size helmets, basketballs, footballs, bats, jerseys, equipment or original artwork (unless noted otherwise in ticket description)
- Inscription ticket must be accompanied by an autograph ticket, guests will not add an inscription to a previously signed item
- You will always have plenty of time to get all items signed even if multiple players you need are signing at the same time. Players will stay until all items are signed.
- Guests are regularly scheduled for overlapping time slots, this does not cause any problem when getting items signed by multiple guests. Tickets for each signing guest are called by number to minimize the time spent waiting in line and our staff is available to assist you if necessary.
- Photo Ops are taken by a professional photographer and take place 15-30 minutes prior to the autograph signing time in the Photo Op Booth which is located near near the Autograph Pavilion.
- Photo Op price is for one glossy 8×10 print of your photo, additional prints can be purchased from the photographer directly. Up to 5 people can be in a single photo op group.