THE PHILLY SHOW
is coming to Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks
MARCH 8-10, 2024
March 8-10, 2024
September 20-22, 2024
December 13-15, 2024
Greater Philadelphia Expo Center
at Oaks – Hall A
100 Station Avenue
Oaks, PA 19456
Sneak Peek Admission
Friday / 1:00pm – 8:00 pm
Friday / 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday / 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday / 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sneak Peek Admission
Friday – $25 Online / $25 At Door
Friday – $10 Online / $10 At Door
Saturday – $15 Online / $20 At Door
Sunday – $15 Online / $15 At Door
Kids 10 & under admitted FREE with paid adult admission!
United States active-duty military and Veterans receive 1/2 off admissions with proof of service.
Sign up for the latest news and updates
- Wear comfortable shoes! The Philly Show is 110,000+ square feet of trading cards, collectibles, memorabilia and more!
- Please arrive at least 1 hour prior to the start of your first guests scheduled signing time. Signing times can be found here.
- Admission is available for purchase at the door – now accepting cash or credit! All credit card orders including admission are subject to a 3.5% service fee.
- All pre-purchased tickets are available for pickup from the Will Call booth at the show. We do not mail advance tickets. The Will Call booth windows are located in the lobby of Hall A. Please note, ID is required for Will Call pickup and alternate pickup names will not be accepted for any order over $200 due to recent misuse of the alternate pickup policy – we apologize for any inconvenience.
Sneak Peek Tickets allow entry to the show two hours prior to General Admission on Friday (Friday Sneak Peek Hours 1:00pm-8:00pm)
Admission tickets can be preordered online or purchased cash only at the door. Please bring exact change for admission to speed up the line!
- Please check individual ticket descriptions for details and restrictions; classifications of Autograph Tickets vary based on the guest. Some guests have any item pricing while others are tiered into Autograph, Premium, etc.
- Inscription Tickets must be accompanied by an Autograph Ticket; guests will not add an inscription to a previously signed item.
- Guests are regularly scheduled for overlapping time slots; this will not cause problems when getting items signed by multiple guests. Tickets for each signing guest are called by number to minimize the time spent waiting in line and our staff is available to assist you if necessary.
- Photo Ops (unless they are noted as Digital Photo Ops) are taken by a professional photographer and take place 15-30 minutes prior to the posted appearance time in the Photo Op Booth, located in the Autograph Pavilion
- Photo Ops can be used individually or can include your group of up to 5 people in a single photo with the named guest(s).
- Professional Photo Ops include one glossy 8×10 print of your photo (printed on site). Additional prints can be purchased from the photographer directly.
- Digital Photo Ops are taken with your phone or camera at the signing table and do not include any hard copy print. They are only offered when noted.
- Can’t make it to the show? Send in your item to be signed as mail order! Bill’s Sports Cards & Memorabilia is the official mail order company for The Philly Show. Read more about the mail order process here.
- PLEASE NOTE: Mail order customers DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE – payments will be processed directly with Bill’s Sports Cards & Memorabilia.